Hurt

over 11 years ago
mommy1 didn't upload a photo

crystal (mommy1)

17 posts

My marriage has fallen apart due to an arguement. I really need someone to tell me how he really feels and if this is going to lead to divorce. I’m really hurt and just need a real psychic to help. Thanks

over 11 years ago
mommy1 didn't upload a photo

crystal (mommy1)

17 posts

His dob is 12/03/1988

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Crystal,

The argument isnt the cause of the marital issues…but it is one of the symptoms. Things have been leading up to this for a while I feel. I am online now and available to help you if you want a true psychic reader to look into this for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

i do see him still min love with u but i also see that there is someone or something trying to stop him.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HSI HARD TIME YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WITH THIS MAN..BUT I DO FEEL HE DOES LOVE YOU VERY MUCH BUT THEIR IS SOMTING OR SOMEONE WHO IS MAKING HIM COFUSED..LETS CHAT TO FIND OUT MORE AND WHAT IS INSTORE FOR THE MARRIAGE!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Crystal,

Sorry I agree with BlueDragon there.

You need long term marriage counselling together.

If it is a quick question and you are not flash for cash I am a trained counsellor through an Australian College. I will be happy to offer a little advice free of charge for the first time without doing a card reading. This is a once only offer and limited to one question. Please understand at all times a counsellor cannot tell you what to do but only guide you to find your own solutions. I also will assign you self-help homework.

All the best Estherlibra