Love

over 11 years ago

Was just wondering if there was any chance of me and my boyfriend getting closer or him dropping the “love” word to me anytime soon…or if anyone sees a baby in our future

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi jennifer i do see that he will get closer but its gonna take him some time to come around to say it to you god bless

over 11 years ago

thank you jess

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

you welcome if you need anything else i am online feel free to live chat with me

over 11 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Jennifer – I’m available to look at this more in depth for you if you wish. Take a look at my profile, and contact me in live chat if you feel I’m the right adviser for you. :) Have a good night.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

A GOOD CHANGE IS COMING FOR YOU JENNIFER! LETS CHAT! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jennifer,

Wow,a baby should be the LAST thing on your mind right now…he hasnt even said he loved you yet. Are you worried you will lose him if you dont have something to force him to stay in the relationship? He isnt worth this heartache and headache, isnt ready for fatherhood ( neither are you ready for motherhood), and would be better if he wasnt in your life at all.

Online now if you want to look deeper into this,sorry if that all sounds harsh but I tell the truth in my readings. NOT what you want to hear but what you NEED to hear.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jennifer,

Whlist I think Robin is a little harsh, also believe he is correct. In this situation you were getting a bit ahead of things. Please keep in mind that guys take a lot longer than ladies in general to give their emotions. Note I said emotions – not body as in sex.

I have been going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra