have some money like 1 19 just need some help

over 11 years ago

what type of work will i be doing when i find me a job and will i find a job soon will it be walmart again? Will i find love and what will she look like?

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

come and chat.

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Darren- so many questions – I really need to do a reading for you. However, I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Jera – “Yehr-ah” – Literally: “Year” – Esoteric: Harvest. Rune of harvest and reward for, or reaction to, right actions in a horizontal (naturally ordered) cyclical process. Rune of peace on the land and in the heart. This rune tells me::: Patience. my feeling is you will be involved in the earth, gardening, planting, vegetables, food some how. Grocery? and it won’t happen right away. you may get a part-time job before this one but it won’t last short lived. you are meant to wait a bit before this position will be yours. Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future. Pam

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Darren,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is in the future for you. Online now and available to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

WELL DARREN I DO FEEL A GREAT CHANGE IS COMING FOR YOU BUT..ARE YOU REALY READY? LETS CHAT TO SEE WHATS INSTORE FOR YOU!