love

over 11 years ago

can you tell me id my turkish boyfriend feels the same about me i love him so much he want me to move to turkey to set up house with him do you think tis will happen and when

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

i do see yes that he does love you. it feels like things are going to get complicated though. come and chat with me. xHope

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Brenda – I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Tiwaz – “Tea-waz” – Literally: “The god, Tyr” – Esoteric: Justice, Sacrifice faith, loyalty, justice, rationality, self-sacrifice, analysis, victory, honesty, even-handedness; or mental paralysis, over analysis, over-sacrifice, injustice, imbalance, defeat, tyranny.

This rune tells me::: Courage. Let me explained. I agree with Hope that yes. he is a loyal faithful love. But your over-analyzing the relationship is dangerous to your relationship’s success He’s not going to like your questioning him at this stage of your relationship. you need to have the courage to trust him. Don’t doubt him until ( any maybe never) he dose something that challenges your trust. He seems like an upstanding guy and honestly cares for you. Just don’t turn him off by questioning. Courage is faith in action – have faith in your man – don’t let past experiences cause you to distrust this guy Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future. Pam

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Brenda,

I would think long and hard about this before making a commitment. Have you ever even met face to face? Theres a lot to do before making that sort of risky move.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

come for a chat

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi brenda

Call me old fashioned but i would have thought he would have been the one to make this big change and not have expected you to do it, think carefully before giving up what you have here, especially if your unsure of his feelings.. im available if you would like to talk and look deeper into whats going on around your relationship michelle