why does it always happen to me

over 11 years ago
deliap didn't upload a photo

deliap (deliap)

16 posts

why does these things always happen to me just when I thought that my personal and financial affairs are starting to go right something goes wrong,I went and still am going through a very bad financial patch and just when things was starting to look up and it looked like my financial status had the potential to look better my husband’s company went on strike now we back to where we were a month ago as it was no work no pay policy and they been on strike for a full month..can someone please explain why and how do I change this pattern I seem to be destined to be in it all the time,I am so despondent..please advise!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

MY DEAR IF YOU CONTACT ME YOU WILL BE CONTACTING THE TRUE PSYCHIC FOR HELP AND ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTION! ONE FREE QUESTION! CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETALS Hi im Spirtual Psychic Lee. I am gifted wiht the ability to tell your PAST, PESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your who’s SOULMATE CONECTIONS i can help .I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS! I feel there is a CHANGE you need to KNOW about and I NEED TO TELL YOU .DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY ~I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS~

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Berkano – “Burr-can-oh” – Literally: “Birch Goddess” – Esoteric: Birth, Sanctuary. Rune of continued growth and continual rebirth or renewal in all things. The rune of becoming. secrecy, silence, safety, mature wisdom, dependence Birth, becoming, life changes, shelter, liberation, sanctuary, secrets; or blurring of consciousness, deceit, sterility, stagnation, conspiracy, insecurity

This rune tells me::: Prayer & meditation, your husband is contemplating a new carrier path - nows the time! Act on it - there is only a small window of time. What ever it is - going back to school or applying at a new place - ( I need more time and to meet with you to get a better picture) pray about it together - make a sacrifice now and you will yield a huge reward. Really youcan only go up from here.

Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future. Pam

over 11 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Deliap -

I would be happy to do a more in depth reading for you on these issues. I do feel like in part, there are changes you can make within your own thought processes and habits (what you think and speak and do) in order to change your circumstances for the better, and I do have a step by step guide on how to attract the things you want, rather than things you dont want. Please see me in live chat if you feel I”m the right adviser for you. I do feel I can help here :) thanks, aboutagirl

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ITS ALWAYS BEEN ONE AFTER ANOTHER WITH YOU! BUT I FEEL A GOOD CHANGE IS AHEAD OF YOU AND DONT WORRIE ABOUT FAILING ANY MORE! I HAVE MUCH TO TELL YOU DEAR LETS CHAT!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Deliap,

Dont let this get to you too much as it is a temporary situation and will be resolved soon.

Online now to help you with real information and advice.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

come for a chat

over 11 years ago

Hello Deliap, stay focused, say NO to distractions, and try to be more optimistic. You will see results. If you like to know more i’m available take care be blessed!:)