am I that stupid???

over 11 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

What kind of woman gives a man a $7000 watch and he says they arent sleeping with each other????

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi divergurl i would say that he is cheating on you exspecially if someone gets that kind of gift that cost that much and i am sorry if i sound so blunt but i would not stay with him if i were you there is someone out there that will treat you right and love and care about you the way you should be treated if you want to talk in more depth about this feel free to live chat with me i am online

over 11 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

I forgot to say… The watch was given to him pior to us dating and living with each other and he is still in contact with her and now she has asked him to pay her back for this “gift”,

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

and again if he is in contact with her still that means that there is something going on with the two of him and with her asking for the money back its a cover up for what they are doing if you want more detail feel free to live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

MY DEAR IF YOU CONTACT ME YOU WILL BE CONTACTING THE TRUE PSYCHIC FOR HELP AND ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTION! ONE FREE QUESTION! CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETALS Hi im Spirtual Psychic Lee. I am gifted wiht the ability to tell your PAST, PESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your who’s SOULMATE CONECTIONS i can help .I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS! I feel there is a CHANGE you need to KNOW about and I NEED TO TELL YOU .DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY ~I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS~

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Divergurl,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

As a person who has studied counselling what I need to say to you I prefer to do in pivate chat. You get the first 3 mins free of charge.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra