will anything come of this

over 11 years ago
ksw didn't upload a photo

ksw

5 posts

Hi i have been chatting to 07-02-74 on line through a dating site, my DOB is 08-12-65 I really like this chap and he wants to meet me, he seems genuine and honest but in my last relationship i was cheated on and hurt badly so untrusting and worried about getting hurt, he has been honest in that i asked him if he chatted to many people on the site and he said a few but they where a distance away and im the main one. Can you see if this chap is genuine and if anything will come of it. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi ksw- I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Perthro – “Per-throw” – Literally: unknown – Esoteric: The Norns, Fate, Lot-Cup. Good omen, knowledge of örlög, fellowship and joy, evolutionary change; A Rune of fate and the unmanifest. Rune of probability and the role of luck in the evolutionary process of the all things. Universe at play. evolutionary force, luck, nothingness, the unborn, the unmanifest This rune tells me::: LOVE! Receiving this stone simply means listen to your heart. to those you love and to the still small voice that always speaks to you. I feel very positive about this meeting. Love is often hidden and secret, yet once initiated into love’s ways, they become our ways… Just remember – regardless of what the stones say – be careful, be SAFE – meet in a public place. Done give him your address – don’t go to his house and enjoy the excitement of this new relationship – and if you do meet with him – please write me – I am interested in knowing how it went. (Grins) Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future. Pam

over 11 years ago

ksw

5 posts

Thanks Pam that is encouraging, but i think i might of messed it up only i was cheated on in my last relationship and really hurt, so struggle a bit and after i had written my post i tried talking to 07-02-74 because he was online but he text me saying he was busy and later he was online again and wouldn’t speak to me so i text him saying that i didn’t want to be one of many and that i felt cheap and stupid believing he was genuine and honest with me and i don’t know if i can do this anymore, i know he had a busy weekend and i jumped to conclusions and now he hasn’t spoken to me since, i sent a message saying sorry i had no right to say those things we aren’t even seeing each other we are only talking and flirting with each other. I had had a bad day and my x had spoken to me as though i was i bit of dirt even though it was him that cheated on me, i think i have blown it and i really did like him.

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

It does feel like this person does like you. but it also feels like a secret is being kept. Comw for a private chat for more insight. Thanks. Hope.

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

ksw,

Moving forward after hurt is never something that is easy. It makes us question and compare new things in our lives to everything that has happened to us before. While there is no doubt that the past can teach, holding on to those strains can inhibit you from moving forward and living the life that you deserve.

There is so much love in your heart that deserves to be seen, felt, and known, but it’s up to you to take a giant leap forward and approach these types of situations without any preconceived perceptions. In other words, sometimes you just have to ride the wave and allow everything to unfold naturally. This means that you will walk without expectation and learn to better embrace what is going on now rather than focusing on what was or what will be. It’s easier said than done, but it will allow you much more internal freedom in the long run.

In regards to 07-02-74, he’s been hurt in the past also and he is genuine. For now, I would suggest placing the focus on you so that you can better determine exactly what it is that you want and so that you can completely wash your hands of the ex. He doesn’t deserve any control over you anymore; you deserve to control your own path.

over 11 years ago

ksw

5 posts

What your saying is so true, I was in a controlling and verbally bullying and violent marriage i tried to stay in until my youngest left school but i got so bad i ended up leaving to stay at my mums and then felt very guilty as my youngest stayed with his dad because of school and his friends, he was 15. My ex husband then kept saying he was going to kill himself so it was a very upsetting and difficult time. I then met my last partner that was kind and loving, he never put me down like my ex husband and was happy for me to see my friends and do things i wanted he also didn’t shout and have a bad temper like my ex husband. I was so happy and loved him to bits i thought i finally had a chance to be happy but then he cheated on me, he made me loads of promises and told me it was me he really wanted so i stayed but it didn’t work and he kept in touch with the girl he had an affair with then finished it out of the blue with me and the next day he was with the other person saying he would of cheated on me again and thought to much of me to do it and still loved me so i had my stuff chucked in bin bags and told to leave. I was so hurt and almost had a break down. Im getting there now and back living with my youngest son so i know these things have happened for a reason. This new chap i have been talking to has also been hurt in the past and he does seem genuine and i really do like him, and now so worried i messed any chance i had up and back to square one. I don’t know if im going to hear from 02-07-74 again. i think his ex wife went a bit wired after her dad got killed in a car accident and he probably thinks im the same and wont contact me.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi ksw i agree with bryan when he say you need to talk time for yourself and get control of you life and your own path before even thinking about getting into another relationship don’t get me wrong there is the special person out there for you but what you have been through and what his guy has been through that you are asking about you both need to give yourselves time to get your lives straightened out before trying to make a life with a partner if you want any more detail on this feel free to live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago

Hello ksw, I feel for you and the terrible experiences you have endured. For now, I have only two (2) questions for you…1. Have you spent time alone with just yourself, to get to know YOU better? 2.How much time have you spent alone? My reason for asking these questions is, the length of time a person spends is a relationship which ends, is equal to half that time an individual spends recovering; mentally, emotionally, and physically. If you desire to know more, I am available. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

ksw

5 posts

Thank you for all the help and support , what is being said makes so much sense. Apart from going to work i have spent the rest of the time in my own company. I have my 17 year old son here but he has his own life with college, friends and a girlfriend so is out most of the time. It has been 3 months now since the relationship finished.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

thats what we are here for is to help out and like i said before if you want to talk about it in more detail get a hold of me god bless

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

ksw,

You’ve definitely been through so much, but props to you for hanging in there. He doesn’t think that you are like her, but it did throw him off guard.

Even though you remain strong on the surface, the pain you hold inside will eat away at you. That’s what you have to let go of. Not that I can tell you what to do, but allowing yourself to fully heal really will make all the difference.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I do feel a GODD change is coming for you!..let chat to see what it is!

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,Contact me now and stop your wondering

over 11 years ago

ksw

5 posts

I feel so bad 07-02-74 is a really nice chap and i like him so much, what i said hurt him, i have said sorry via message, text and voice mail, but he wont talk to me at all, i would like to put things right but does it look like he will talk to me again or have i blown it with him?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

ksw,

I beleive the lesson in all this for you is that you are not quite in that place to have a relationship as yet. You still have a lot of healing and self-discovery to do.

He knows you are sorry, but hos silence also tells that he does not want ot deal with it and thats for many reasons, personal and because he is talking with other women in the same manner he was talking to you. You called him out on it, maybe not in the best way. And as you said, you are NOT BF/GF. So realize the knee jerk reaction you had is a sign you have some issues yet to work on. You can do it, anyone who has gone thru what you have and come to this pount can get past it too! So many do not and bravo to you!!