my heart is really aching right now

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is renee born september 3 1982 female and I have been seeing a guy name cedrick 37 born february 3 1975 male. What going on with him. What does he feel about me and where this is going to go? I need a real psychic on here to give me a straight up honest answer on here please…my heart is really aching right now I need to know something is it over between us or is this going to continue on

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rene,

Sorry but things here dont feel so good to me,and I dont think this is going to improve. So yes I feel it is over.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Hi rene.I can feel this man has lots of issues in his life and cant give you all his heart.I can also tell you that there is another man who is on your path…..come and chat I can read you further

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

he loves you. he cares for you. but there is alot on his mind. come for a chat only if you want the truth. xHope.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Rene,

Sorry I know you want ot hear he loves you and will come back nd all will be the ending you desire. However, I cannot honestly tell you that. Like Robin and Miss told youthat is not the case.

You need time ot resolve this in your heart and mind, there is someone who will come to you when you have done that and are truly open to it.

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi rene

This man does have feelings for you, but he is very deep and he dosent let much show through, i dont think hes ready for anything serious just yet, but i feel in time it could go to the next level, but you will have to have patience in waiting.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi rene im psychic lee and i am picking up good vibes through this realaionship…i understand somotmoes you want to wash your hands away from cedrick but then your heart tells you dont let go!..so dont i feel good changes are ahead of you ! lets chat to see what and when these changes will happen! hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Renee, Cedric does care for you in his own way BUT…..you are being a worry wart. Your biggest weakness is becoming depressed when you lose faith in yourself and God.