Will i find true love

over 11 years ago

I have been in a relationship off and on for 7 years, I loved him so much and his 2 sons. He has never got over his brother killing himself because his wife cheated on him, he blames every bad thing he does because of his brothers suiside!yet he has cheated on me twice and I have told him I never want to see him again! I am finding it hard to get him out of my heart, I can never trust him and no I cannot be with him, yet I am so lonely and cannot imagine myself with anyone else. But I need hope and encouragement to know that there is someone better out there for me and I am not goin to be alone and lonely forever. I love being in love and caring for my soul mate, I thought he really was just that, how could i have been so wrong!

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi tracey lee there is some one out there for you to love and care about if you want to know more live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tracey,

Yes you will find somene to love you honestly. He isnt the one though. Lets do a full reading and see what lies ahead for you.

BLessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Tracey,

I agree totally with both jessie and robin. This is not the man for you, as you already know in your heart. You are just having trouble letting go of what you want him to be versus who he really is.

Once you let go and come to terms with why this did not work and will never work; you will find someone who will treat you as you should be. You will not be alone!! But it is going to take some gut wrenching work on your end to get there hon, and it will be worth it to you.