confused and need guidance

over 11 years ago
emon didn't upload a photo

Emon (emon)

1 post

Hello,

my ex and I broke up in june. we met several times since but our last conversation/meet up was on aug 31/sept 1.

i ‘ve had several readings from different psychics on/off this site.

the MAJORITY says that he will come back to me. some say that he’ll change for the better and he’ll worth the wait…. some say, though he does have genuine feelings for me, i’d be wasting my time with him.

but almsot all of the psychics i’ve talked to except for one said that i would be hearing from him again. yet. i havent. some of the predictions have failed (the date that was given to me have already passed). some have yet to manifest.

So, I am very confused. :(

we’re a gay couple/ were a couple. :( btw

over 11 years ago

Hello Emon, First off let me say that as a gifted person who trys to assist others, I DO NOT give out a “time-frame”. I am not besmerching others who do; I understand the Universe changes. These “changes” have many variables involved; your mindset early in the day, the other person’s mindset, emotions,communcation, etc. By your speaking to several different psychics, your emotions, and mindset could possibly alter a “shift/change” in the Universe. Let me suggest, if you donot already…talk to God (in prayer). Begin to get your mind and spirit calm. Then seek out answers, I believe they will have manifested, after your talk with God. As children of God, and gifted persons, we cannot honestly assist you without there truly being a connection (from both sides), with the Creator. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Emon,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and give you some information that may help you. I am a truthful reader,though,so if you dont want to hear the truth,my readings wont help the situation. Come with an open mind and lets see whats ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

if your looking for true advice. contact me, i will not sugar coat your life. also my timelines have been very accurate. but i am new here to bitwine.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

MY DEAR IF YOU CONTACT ME YOU WILL BE CONTACTING THE TRUE PSYCHIC FOR HELP AND ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTION! ONE FREE QUESTION! CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETALS Hi im Spirtual Psychic Lee. I am gifted wiht the ability to tell your PAST, PESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your who’s SOULMATE CONECTIONS i can help .I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS! I feel there is a CHANGE you need to KNOW about and I NEED TO TELL YOU .DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY ~I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS~

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I feel someone new your way,God Bless