will it work out

over 11 years ago

my partner and i are trying again slowly after we split cause he was cheating, it seems one sided with me being the one doing all the chasing, is this going to work, will he start to show me that he really wants me

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi lauraine pink it will take some time but yes i see that i will work out there is alot of stuff you two will have to deal with but it will all be better at the end if you want more info on this matter feel free to live chat with me i am online god bless

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

you SHOULD NOT do the chasing. He’s the one that cheated, he should be the one who is chasing after you ! dont make it so easy for him

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Everyone deserves a second chance. He will come around.But you have not forgiven yet,you still dont trust him. Thats one of the reasons he holds back. come and chat I can help you.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well…my dear the two of you have been through some ups and downs..and right now he does want to show his feelings toawrds you but their is somthing holding him back from doing so. lets chat and we can find out how things will go for the two of you.:)

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I feel right now you are 50/50 on this relationship,the honest and trust in this relationship need to be regained so that both of you can see a more brighter future,I feel he does want a future with you,but he very confused right now,Contact me NOW on this matter for a brighter tomorrow,God Bless