finance

over 11 years ago

what can u c in my future financially

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Lilly- I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Uruz – “Oo – Ruse” – Literally: “Aurochs” – Esoteric: Endurance, Formation, Manifestation determination, persistence, freedom, courage, will, territoriality, independence

This rune tells me::: Gratitude. Be grateful for divine wisdom and guidance. This rune is an invitation to count your blessings and I see many blessings in your future to count. I see you will be comfortable – things falling into place financially for you. your luck changing to the positive and hard work paying off. Your future will manifest financial success.

Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can give you more detailed information. If you want more time with me – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future.