soul searching

over 11 years ago

Hi. my name is Aria and I want to know about my spiritual aspects/psyche. thanks

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Othala – “Oh-thall-ah” – Literally: “Homeland” or “Ancestral Lot” – Esoteric: Inheritance, estate, noble. Rune of anscetral spiritual power, divine inheritance and earthly estate. ancestral spiritual power, inheritance, heaven on earth, “The gift of Ing”, paradise, utopia

This rune tells me::: Grief. this rune is a messenger to you to help you connect to other’s grief. someone or many different ( clients possibility) who are overwhelmed by grief and sorely need your help. I see you helping to heal another. Connect with a teacher learn how to use your “powers for good” :) Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can give you more detailed information. If you want more time with me – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future. Pam

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Aria,

I would be glad to give you some real answers and not some copy and paste reply. I am online and able to help you now.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

i have alot of experience. i studied alot in Jersulem and i belive i have the knowledge to share with you. Come for a chat. See what you think. xHope