relationship ended

over 11 years ago

do you think that he will come back to me? his DOB is 10/05/80

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Amanda- I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Nauthiz – “Not-this” – Literally: “Need-fire” or “Necessity” – Esoteric: Constraint, Friction, resistance, need, effort, personal development and life lessons,

This rune tells me::: Shame. It seems you could get back with him with hard work and perseverance – but do you want to? I know you’re hurting right now – but, let your self heal and forget him. It feels to me if you did reunite – it would be more painful, arguments and unhappiness Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future. Pam

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,YES

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Amanda,

Lets do a reading and look deeper into this situation and see. Also lets see what else can help this happen and to bring you both closer to each other.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,YES

over 11 years ago

Please contact me , I will give you time frame and when . Please send me name and dob . I will look into the spirit of his thoughts and see what his spirit show . . Please have pay pal -so I can go into your reading ,on your relationship. I specialize in these areas . Blessings, sunn10020,

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Amanda…He will be back,and you will take him back.He still has issues to get over though and so do you. come and chat I can help.