soulmate

over 11 years ago

will i find my true soulmate soon?

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Bridget. I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Jera – “Yehr-ah” – Literally: “Year” – Esoteric: Harvest waiting, patience, the measurement of time This rune tells me::: Patience. nothing is going to happen fast. Drawing this rune you are asked to have patients, Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. I am The Spell Guide – I will help you use magick and meditation / prayer to change the path you future.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Bridget,

I would need to do a reading and see what is in store for you,but I want you to remember that we all have many soulmates through the course of our lives. Not just one…that isnt logical as what if they were born too early or too late to be a reasonable match,or in a place we would never visit? So we all have more then one soulmate.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,YES

over 11 years ago

Contact me and I will give you time frame and when you will meet your soul-mate , and a future . Ask me any questions and I will give you a accurate reading . My readings come true . Please have pay pal ,so I can go into your reading . Blessings, sunn10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi bridget yes you will find your soul mate if you want to know more live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

you have already met your soulmat, come and chat