How do you know

over 11 years ago

How do you choose the perfect love spell caster that will actually get you visual results? I have been paying for different work just not getting any results. Can someone tell me how to pick the right psychic to help me with this? I don’t want to pay money for no results again. Please help!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kimi,

I am a master spellcaster with 37 years of actually casting experience. My price is reasonable,and doesnt involve black magick or anything harmful. I charge the same for all spellwork…and DONT need something special from Egypt ( or wherever),special herbs or anything else that would need to charge you more for. However,all spells dont work…sometimes the universe sees things in a different way then we do…so NO caster is going to get a 100% (or even 85%) success rate. Spellwork also involves YOU too…usually some little thing,but it gets you involved in the rite,and if you dont stay positive and so forth,it wont work either. There is a lot involved in spellwork,but it doesnt always solve all the problems either. If you would like more info on spellwork and what to watch out for,let me know.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Bluedragon I’m going to email and see if you can help me.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

be careful with who you choose.. spells can be very tricky, and can result in unexpected failures worse then before, so make sure to chose a profesional with experience :)