Do spells work, like a binding spell?

over 11 years ago
mon didn't upload a photo

mon

1 post

If so, what are the signs that it’s working? and what symptoms should they (the one the spell was cast upon) be experiencing? can it be undone?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

it depends on the person who does the spell, if it was a professional who knows what there doing, it should be done immidetly, unfortunelty there really are no symptoms, what exactly is it. binding spells vary, like binding of person getting pregnant, or binding to stop energys, ect,

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

and yes spells work

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

yes they do work but be aware of who u approach! Very hard to find genuine casters i did a gud long research and then went ahead and they worked but i cud only afford triple cast spells that were for short term solution and not coven cast spell…. Which were for slightly expensive but they do work! And also watch out for the scam where they ask u that casting is free but u buy them the herbs and ritual items which u then endup sending $$$$s thats they trick!

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hello Mom- I am Rev Pam the Spell Guide – and YES! Spells work – BUT>>>

I understand that you might be skeptical about the power of prayer and spell casting. Most people come to me as a last resort and have voiced inhibitions regarding doing the working themselves and may not be able to decide whether they should cast the spell on their own, or hire a professional to perform the task. The most important thing is that if you are not confident or lack adequate knowledge on the process of this type of prayer working, it is better to hire me to do this for you and then allow me to guide you through the process. I understand if you are skeptical about the power of prayer – this site will help you concentrate your prayer and make life changes using old tools. Concentrate your own personal magick to achieve the goals you want most in your life. My services are unique. I feel “just casting” is not always enough to cause the changes you are hoping for. Magick doesn’t work like you see on TV – it’s not instant -it’s a working – and in order for your spell to be successful you need to work it to cause major change. I will work for you and cast, but also guide you and teach you how to make your magickal spell more powerful to bring success to all that you desire. Spell Guidance is a major part of the work that I do, personal live consultations by phone or chat / email to help you make your spell / prayer work powerful enough to achieve the goal you are hoping for. Whether you believe that magic and the answer of your prayers come from God or your own Intent, Spell Guide can show you ways to intensify your own abilities to cause change.