over

over 11 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

is it over between me and S? or there is something left between both of us ? i oftently saw his dream . does he got feelings for me ?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Lets do a reading on this matter and see what is shown regarding it. Online to help YOU now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

He still ahs feelings for you,but he is very comfused,come and chat we will sort it out

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi ms- I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Sowilo – “So-iölo” – Literally: “Sun” (Sol) – in your case, Esoteric: false goals, bad advice, false success, gullibility, loss of goals.

This rune tells me::: Compassion – I believe you received this rune because you need profound recognition, admitting to yourself something that you have long denied. At this challenging time – you need to have compassion for yourself – let go and move on. I’m sorry – I don’t feel you will reconcile.

Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make the changes you need to help you achieve your goal. Pam