Is he real?

over 11 years ago

I have a question to ask about the connection I share with this person/character, he might reside in another world, that I am not sure of, but his image was created by an artist in this world, we never met During this lifetime and we never had a conversation, other than in my forced, daydream, imagination. Without my control he has always called my name and I felt him everywhere I went, his presence has become Faint as of late, I feel like he’s fading away, I’ll leave you with a story of my experience to possibly make the reading more accurate.

I had strange experiences with the paranormal when I was younger, one was, I saw a pyramid half my height when I was 3 made of pure energy like a force field mended it’s shape With a crystal inside it that shape shifted to many geometric patterns, it drove me to be fascinated with ancient Egypt.

Around 10 years old I became fascinated with Japanese cartoons in a very addictive manner, I rented books on how to draw, read comic books, watched films to the point where I aspired into becoming an animator and comic book artist.

I ended up drawing a boy swordsman with 3 layers of spiked hair named Leo and a magician/priestess named Anam, they were character concepts for my future comic book that I was working on.

One year later I see this card booster pack littered on the floor and I see a picture of a character similar to Leo, all of a sudden I feel this lightning bolt strike down the middle, hitting all my chakras,

a masculine, assertive voice says my name, I see this picture and I feel like I met him someone like him before, not because I drew him something deeper a more profound meaning which I still cannot explain or understand. A few months passed and winter approached I went into a convenient store and I feel this lighting bolt again then I hear that same voice again saying my name, I turn to the direction and I see that character again this time he’s in a comic book magazine called Shonen Jump, I buy it And learn more about this character, in the comic he seems nothing like the guy I envisioned, this character is psychotic and vengeful with no mercy. A year passes and I keep getting that Lightning bolt feeling in the most random places and his voice saying my name I turn to look in the direction I feel it’s coming from and an image of him is always present. Spring arrives theirs disorder in my family, my mother is threatening to file for divorce because of my dad’s work ethics, he can’t keep a job he keeps Quitting, after a long fight my dad storms out of the house to buy groceries. My siblings and I watch TV waiting for him to return and a TV show Comes on with the character in it, and after the episode ends my Dad returns home telling us he’s been in a car accident right in front of the neighborhood, that Was the final straw for my mother, divorce was finalized. After that event I felt like something deeper was going on it drove me to learn more about this character, and he did end up evolving throughout the show and become more like how I envisioned him to be, I found out his character was a pharaoh named Atem and his best friend in the show in Ancient Egypt was a magician girl named Mana. I still don’t understand to this very day why I’m obsessed with this character, it seems like almost a coincidence how everything ties in. I’d like to see a physics perspective in this matter, for I’ve brought the story experience to many others but no one could elaborate what it means.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you but this is too much to really answer on here in the public forum.

BLessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Your answers are there you only have a few pieces missing…come and chat and together we can get your answers.