Why?

over 11 years ago
amccracken didn't upload a photo

Alicia McCracken (amccracken)

12 posts

So the guy who cheated on me called tonight. My question is why? He said he was checking on me. Does he still live me or was he telling the truth about checking on me? Him 11/28/81 and me 2/27/78. Why does he keep contacting me if he lives her?

over 11 years ago

12 posts

I meant love

over 11 years ago
jude_powell didn't upload a photo

Jude Powell (jude_powell)

6 posts

Could be that he truly does still love you, or it could be a case of “having your cake and eating it too.” Or a combination of the two. A full reading would help sort it out for you.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi alica i agree with jude that he could truly love you or he could be a case of having his cake and eatting it too but the only way you will know is getting a hold of one of us for a reading god bless

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Alicia,

I will give you a saying that has helped me in the dating world. Never make someone your one option, when they are not making you their first and only option.

Terra

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Honestly, the feelings for you are still there, but the actions are driven by a need for control and an inability to completely let go. Basically, it’s a combination of guilt and genuine caring. I don’t feel any malicious intent behind his recent contact attempts, though.

Stay strong Alicia; you know what’s good for you. If you need further clarification, please seek out one of us and we’ll be glad to help!

over 11 years ago

12 posts

Thank you everyone for your responses. I truly just want to be happy and at peace, with or without him.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ALica,

If he had really loved you he wouldnt have cheated in the first place. And him ‘checking up on you’ is just sort of creepy compulsive and more about control and manipulation then it is about real feelings. You dont need this guy back in your life though I feel he will try to force himself into it whether you like it or not. Lets do a reading and see what else is going on about this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Come and chat I can help