my heart is officially broken

over 11 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

so finally my ex joshua told me that he doesnt want me or even want to be with me. he rather just be friends. for him to come back into my life and screw with my feelings was horrible of him to do. I just feeling so hurt and lost in my emotions. I just terribly want to be loved and tired of being alone. It just hurts so much how he can just do this to me.

I guess my question is…what can i do now to move on from him and this? is there any hope of love in my life soon or am i doomed to be alone forever?

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

toree,

You are most definitely not doomed to be alone forever. You have a lot of love to give and that time will come to pass after some growth. You’ve also felt this pain before, so props to you for hanging in there.

Right now is a good time for some self reflection. There are A LOT of things that you’ve wanted to do, but honestly weren’t able to because of the amount of time dedicated to the relationship. This is your time to act upon those passions and see where they take you. Keep focusing on self, partake in activities that YOU love, and the doors to everything else will open back up by themselves. Easier said than done, but the rewards will absolutely outweigh the pain.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

toree i agree with bryan you are not doomed to be alone forever you will find mr. right its just that your ex was not him if you want to talk about it more live chat with me

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Toree,

Both Bryan and Jessie are right. There will be love for you in the future and lasting love IF you take this time to see why the relationship failed, your part in it, his part, etc.

One thing that is very desctructive to a relationship is being in a state of neediness. Only you can be responsible for your happiness hon. You need ot be able to be comfortable alone with yourself before you can expect anyone to be comfortable with you. In other words how can they love you if you are not in love with yourself?

If you would like more help with this I can certainly help you.

Terra

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i agree with terra too

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Toree,

You arent doomed to be alone,unless you want to be. Each day is an opportunity for you to go out into the world and blossom. To meet that perfect someone who fits against you like a hand in a glove, who knows just what to say to cheer you up or to make you think. You have to embrace that and hold it to your heart,and then you will see there are alot more opportunities for you then you had noticed before.

Dont let this hold you back,you didnt fail at anything here. And its not your fault things didnt work out. You just need now to pull yourself and to go find what you are looking for.

Blessings!

Bluedragon