relationship/money

over 11 years ago

Will I be lucky soon winning money and will my husband love me for ever

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Janet – two questions – is hard in a short free reading. – I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Tiwaz – “Tea-waz” – Literally: “The god, Tyr” – Esoteric: Justice, Sacrifice. Rune of the balance and justice ruled from a higher rationality. The rune of sacrifice of the individual (self) for well-being of the whole (society).

This rune tells me::: you will need courage. I get the feeling this is more about your relationship then the money part. Courage is faith in action. drawing this rune indicated that you are being asked to recognize and honor the courage and strength of your own spirit. As you do, you will grow in the understanding necessary to continue traveling the road you have chosen. It seems things won’t always be easy – but, you will stay together if you don’t allow the “I want” philosophy to over take your marriage – you might have to sacrifice some of the things you love for your husband – but that’s what a relationship is all about – right? It feels to me that it might not always be a two way street – he might be more about I want for him sometimes. If you react to your present situation with panic or denial, there is no place for courage to take hold. If you feel overwhelmed – meditate or pray. Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make the changes you need to help you achieve your goal. Pam

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Janet,

Its not a great idea to count on luck,and forever is a long long time. Lets do a reading on this and see what is going to happen. You may be surpized whats in your destiny.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away ,on your questions . I will look into the spirit , and see what is around you and your husband . I will see you will have luck , and finances picking up . My readings come true . please have pay pal , so I can read you . Blessings, sunn10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage, career,and answer any questions you may have,Contact me now,God Bless