COLD FEET !!!

over 11 years ago

ok so i went on a date with a guy who i have known for over a year… went great he told me he liked me and wanted to see me again..then two days later he tells me that its only sexual attraction on his behalf and he cant see himself dating me… SO my question is has he got cold feet or just changed his mind… really need help on this one..very confused…. thanks alot

over 11 years ago

Hello Odette, I’m sorry to hear that you went through this…I have to know that you are over legal age before I go any further. So much I have to tell you PLEASE! contact me take care be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Odetta,

Sorry to say but this guys a jerk if he wants to be around you for sex,and nothing more. He isnt worth your time and you should get away from him. It shows he is a shallow and fairly worthless sort of man too…a user. Cut him loose and someone who is real will come into your life soon.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

yes im 35 yrs old… so over legal lol

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Odette,

He told you straight up honey. At least he was honest on that, but anyone who wants another just for sex, does NOT a relationship ever make!

Close the door, and don’t look back!

Terra

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

cold feet,he is affraid of what he felt.contact me Ill explained

over 11 years ago

i have heard nothing from him thou miss delilah…i really like him but i dont want to be a tiger for punishment as the saying goes… may i ask you what he felt…??

over 11 years ago
psychicsallym didn't upload a photo

sally mcmillen (psychicsallym)

12 posts

Hello

i do feel his is a great guy but he has alot of issue regarding love and because of the situation his not looking for love due to a past relationship.. but i can tell you what he was thinking at that time he seen a very good woman and because he seen that your looking for more did not want to hurt you so he told you the truth but there is a strong connection between you both for more info please contact me

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I can offer you a full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage, career,and answer any questions you may have,Contact me now on this matter,God Bless

over 11 years ago

thanks for that sally… i did think we had a strong connection too but i guess i wasnt what he was looking for … i have stopped contact with him and that way its up to him to think about it and if he chooses to get in contact with me again that is up to him…