Confused by 2 guys

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I have 2 men in my life & I’m wondering if either relationship will work out or if they both will end? I’m so confused & lost. 1- DOB Feb 20-76 2- DOB June 6/73

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Hi melaney,you have a very tough chioce to make come and chat I will help you sor it our

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Does anyone else have any insight for me?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melaney,

No matter what people are going to get hurt here. INcluding yourself. Come and have a reading and lets see how deep I can pick up into this situation and what advice you need to hear.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

I did a Germanic Rune pull for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future.

I received::: Kenaz – Literally: “Torch” – Esoteric ‘Ken’ or Knowledge. Artistic or technical ability, craft, transformation, offspring, new information; or disease, decay, breakup, inability, lack of creativity, ignorance, arrogance, elitism, over-conceptualization

This rune tells me::: Acceptance. I feel that neither of the relationships will last for very long. There is something more coming. This might be quite hard for you – but before you can move to the relationship that was meant for you, you must come to know the peace that accompanies self – acceptance, you know in your heart what is going on or you wouldn’t be asking this question. When you look deeper inside yourself, you will gain the peace and wisdom and the willingness to move forward and meet the love of your life. But right now enjoy the time you have – but don’t let these men stop you from doing what you want to. Accept that it is temporary and more is on its way. You need to clear your future path to be in the right place at the right time. Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make the changes you need to help you achieve your goal. Pam

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I think I understand. My biggest fear is being alone and I think thats what will end up happening. Have I met the love of life yet? Or have I yet to meet him?

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis1 didn't upload a photo

Alexis cole. (psychic_alexis1)

1 post

Come Speak to Me. Im A pieces Also.. & Always Was In The Same Situation.. Let Me Give you Some insight Into Both Of They’re Feelings…

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Melaney – we need to do a full reading. I will be able to tell you this and more. I will be happy to make an appointment for a flat fee $120 unlimited time – then I follow up with an eMail and action plan to help you change the path your on to the future you want to have. You don’t have to be alone. We can work together to bring the “right” persons into your life. But first we need to remove the fear so you CAN move forward – check out my website and then write me back here. I am happy to schedule an appointment for pre-pay. The reading will give you clarification and an action plan, plus, I’m here to guide you and make sure it works.