BrOken Biscuit

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi peepz hope your all doin fine! Av 85% recoverd from what i went thru! My heart still flucuates thats being human! Yesterday i got msn messages frm M. I miss you? I cant sleep? I dont know but am missin u? I hope ya living a happy life? I Didnt bother replying! Wats this all about?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Enzo,

She wants to see if you are hurting,suffering…see ho wmuch control she has over you,and if she can get you to jump through hoops. Dont let it bother you,you did the right thing NOT answering the email. I can tell from your energy you are feeling better and letting this go,good job!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

@Robin bluedragon what ever u said came and comes true your predictions and feedback speak for itself!

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

@jhon paul sent u an update but they must b a tech glitch!

over 11 years ago

Staying persistent, resistant and not replying to contact is indeed the way to go! Well done! In the meantime take all the emotional support being sent to you by the spirit world now and self-nurture to the maximum as in doing so you should maintain that energy!

Good luck!

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

@jennifer thankyou for your kind encouragement! Last week i was very very hysterical and to be honest with you i felt Robin bluedragon hold my right arm and terrafirma my left arm and calming me down! And now i have a very powerfull holy bible verse that i recite and it keeps me calm! I recite it 100x everyday it slowly building me up!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You are certainly welcome,Enzo…but you did the hard work yourself. I am glad I could help in some small way.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Enzo,

Glad we were of help. You know we are here for you, but you are the one who is doing the hard work and working so hard for YOU. I am sure Robin is as proud of you as I am. BRAVO! Keep up the good work.