Back together?

over 11 years ago

My fiance and I split after 3 years. He was talking with other women. His bd 05/05/1976 mine 12/20/1965. Will we get back together and stay together?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Anne Daum, YES you will get back together but you have to know something about if you are interested to know, i would like to tell you call me i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello dear,I can offer yuo a full reading and shine some insight onto this matter for you,Contact me now,God Bless

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, i would be happy to help shed some light on your questions. feel free to contact me at anytime for a Love reading to show his true feelings toward you. many blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Anne,

If you would like some real answers,and truth about the situation,I am online now and available to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anne,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)