Which one is right for me???

over 11 years ago

I have an issue in my life right now, im not sure which guy is right for me and the rest of the journey in my life. Can anyone tell me which one I should go with to have love and happiness for the rest of my life?? I just need to know im not making a huge mistake by picking the wrong one. Honest answers only please!! MY DOB: 10/2/80 1ST GUY: 11/15/79 2ND GUY: 8/19/80 Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks and Blessings!

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

Yes Sweety Im Actually Sensing Lots About 11/15/79 i would really like for you to contact me so i can share with u what i know. what i can tell you on the thread is that there is soulmate material with one of the two.. hope to hear from you ! :)

over 11 years ago

Thanks Stephanie, I will have to contact you tomorrow as I don’t have a computer now just my cell. Is it bad news your sensing with the 11/15/79?

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Hi Kimi, In times of such confusion it is not the time to make huge decisions. You need to give this some more time, step back and let your intuition guide you rather than putting so much pressure on yourself. Trust and believe in your higher self and let your soul guide you to the right path. Call me and I’ll be happy to assist you with a strategy to help you create the best outcome.

Many blessings, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,Dear,I can offer you full cycle reading that will go into past,present,future,love,marriage, career,and answers any questions you may have,Contact me now and stop your wondering,God Bless