matters of the heart

over 11 years ago

hi everyone,clair here,d.o.b 6/9/80. just would like some guidance on two males in my life,one 16.3.86 and the other 27.9.85. im wondering if either of these men will play any romantic part in my future and if so how soon please? love,light and respect to you.xxx

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Clair,

I would be glad to help you with this matter and see what lies ahead for you.Online now to assist you !

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
miss_heavenfaith's photo

miss_heavenfaith

5 posts

hello im psychic heaven faith i would love to chat with you to see what your love life holds for you I HAVE EXELLED IN MY PROFESSION AS A LOVE GURU… I CAN AND WILL FIX ANY LOVE PROBLEM for you check out my profile for more info on me and ill be happy to help

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, I would be happy to help shed some light on your confusion between the two. feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago

can anyone shed any light please? clair.xx

over 11 years ago

Hi Clair

There IS a way to get through the confusion and I would be happy to discuss this with you. I am online now if you would like to chat?

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Hi Clair, I would love to give you some insight on the potential for a relationship with these two gentlemen and help you make the decision that will bring the best possible outcome for your future. Call me with their first names and I will be happy to assist you. I’m online now, ask about my $10 special. I look forward to hearing from you!

Many Blessings, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away . I will look into the spirit guides and give you their thoughts toward you for the future ,and igf they will be right for you ,. I will give you full insight and details on them . I will be clear on who would be the best . Just contact me Live chat or by e,mail . And I will help you right away . Fee $10.00 Blessings, Dawn -u-Destiny

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,Dear,I can offer you a full cylce reading that with go into past,present,future,love,marriage,careerand answer any questions you may have.God Bless