marriage proposal

over 11 years ago

When will my boyfriend propose marriage to me (his dob 27 may 84 he mine is 1st march 80 – we been together for 2 years now ? i would like to start a family and have kids when do u see this will happen for us…?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello how are you doing .. i do see alot of good things coming your way i would love too have a one on one with you if you like im online now and ready too take your call

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Nikki,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see whats in store for the two of you.I am online and available now. Be sure to check my reviews!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
miss_heavenfaith's photo

miss_heavenfaith

5 posts

I would love to help you I HAVE EXELLED IN MY PROFESSION AS A LOVE GURU… I CAN AND WILL FIX ANY LOVE PROBLEM!! i give time frames and happy to talk to you

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, i would be happy to help shed some light on your questions. feel free to contact me at anytime for a Love reading. many blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

contact me Im online now

over 11 years ago

I can help you now and give you time frame and when he will give you a ring . I will look into spirit of his thoughts and give you the truth .. Contact me ,on line and message . I will give you accurate honest answers. Fee $10.00. Blessings, sunn10020

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,Dear I can offer you a full reading for a special of 5.00.Will help you move foward,God Bless