What is he thinking?

over 11 years ago

I saw this guy this morning who i thought liked me and we were getting closer but i drove right behind his car when i dropped my daughter at school and he is a teacher and he saw me and parked and then looked the other way when my car went past and said hello to others to avoid me. Does he hate me? I have not pursued him. why is he like this to me?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Verite, i am expert in love and relationship advices if you need any advice, just check out my profile and after that contact me i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

What makes you think he is turning to talk to others to avoid you? Also it does sound like you are pursuing him actually. Maybe you should drop back a little and look at how this may really appear to him. Also getting involved with a childs parent is generally frowned upon… Online now if you want to talk about this more. Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
miss_heavenfaith's photo

miss_heavenfaith

5 posts

I HAVE EXELLED IN MY PROFESSION AS A LOVE GURU… I CAN AND WILL FIX ANY LOVE PROBLEM!! i would be happy to help you in this problem

over 11 years ago
psychic_laura didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (psychic_laura)

2 posts

if you like read my profile i can help you in situation in life

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give you a accurate reading on your questions. I will give you time frame when this person would talk to you . Contact me On line now and I can help you right away.fee $10.00. Blessings, sunn10020

over 11 years ago
psychictabitha's photo

Psychic Tabitha (psychictabitha)

42 posts

Hello,Contact me for a full cycle reading,I will answer any questions you may have.God Bless