My love life stinks :(

over 11 years ago

Everyday I pick my daughter up from school. I can’t help but see other children’s fathers pick up their kids and calling their wives telling them they love them and what’s for dinner? I admire that so much of the men doing that for the kids and wives. I’ve always been a hard working mom and my children’s father that I’ve been separated from. He has never done those things the 6 years we were together. He has been wanting me back but I feel in my heart it’s not worth it… However there is someone else an old friend I’ve been in love with since I was younger and I still think of him till this day. We havent talked since God knows when.. I just wonder if he is still in my thoughts.. is there a reason behind it? Why… Just out of curiosity?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO dear im seeing a lot of things going on right now .. im also feeling/ seeing that your worried stressed about some thing .. i would love too give you some insight on whats really going on ….

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Angelface, i am seeing lot of things about it right now and i am glad to tell you about it if you would like to know about it just contact me i am online and ready to take your call, call me

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You are right when you say he isnt worth it. So why even consider taking him back? Just because you are lonely? I dont get a sense he was much of a companion in the past and wouldnt be now either. He is in your thoughts because at one point you felt he was the answer you needed…safety,security,stability and sexuality…and that you still need now. BUt he still isnt going to be the one to provide them for you. There will be someone coming into your life sooner then you might think who will connect to you and vice versa. Just be patient and watch how it all comes together. ONline now and available for you !

Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi,

I have pulled the Tarot card, the World reversed for you

it is telling you that you are upside down in your way of thinking,

yes, you really have no energy and everyday is an up hill climb for you currently

but you will need to concintrate more on what blessings you have and know that this is only tempory

you under estamate what you can accomplish through your will and determination.

My special right now is a complete Tarot card reading for $10 if you would like to see what else the cards have to tell you

look at my reviews and see what others have to say about me

God Bless my dear, you will be in my prayers

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Hi sweetheart,I can see That you wont have to choose from the past There is some one new on its way..come and chat