Ever think of me??

over 11 years ago

I had a close guy friend that we dont communicate at all anymore, but I was told by several psychics he is my soul mate and we were together in the before life. Well since we dont have any kind of contact now does he miss me or ever even think about me at all? Should I try to contact him at all? If he is my soul mate and im meant to be with him I dont want to loose that chance. Can anyone clear this up for me?? I want honest and true answers please no sugar coating. Thank you in advance. Dob 10/2/80 his 8/19/80!!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

hi i do see that he is your soul mate but i see a lot negative energy and jealously standing in the way of you to if you would like to know more just let me know

over 11 years ago

What do you mean by jealousy? Why dont he ever contact me anymore?

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

jealousy from others and because someone is blocking him from you again if you would like to know more im available for a reading

over 11 years ago

Ok thank you

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

K R,

We have many, many soulmates in life. They can be our mate, they can be asibling, parent, friend , pet, etc. He was just one of those many soulamates that was in your life.

The term has been distorted over the years and many confuse it thinking that is there one and only. This is not so. They come and go throughout our whole life time. Sometimes very briefly at that!

Hope that helps hon.

over 11 years ago

Thanks TerraFirma, im just confused about what path in life i should be on. And dont want to make anymore mistakes.