contact on his birthday?

over 11 years ago

hi will my ex 30-10-75 make contact with me on his birthday? will he still be expecting a present from me?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Sue, i am seeing lot of things about it and i am glad to tell you, contact me i am online and check out new charges and deals, i am waiting to help you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue,

YOu would really do yourself a great favor by letting this go and moving on without him. Would it really make you feel better if he came to see you because he wanted a present? No it wouldnt. And he doesnt deserve one anyway. Let this go,let him go,and move on to something better and brighter. There are others who would enjoy being with you and returning your love. You have to make an effort to meet them though.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

oh dont get me wrong bluedragon, i have no intention of getting him anything just wanted to know if hed contact me or not i know i have to move on now he has he dont want me anymore so it will be hard but gotta move on now, could you see in the cards if he would have the audacity to do so tho?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Sue,

I agree 100% with Bluedragon on this,. And by continueing to ask , you are staying in “I want you back” mode. Thats not working towards letting it go and moving forward.

Sorry but there is no future here for you on this one.

over 11 years ago

Hello Sue, I also agree with Robin,Terra you are better off without him he only cares for himself, so please let it go (let him go) he is a negative for you not a positive. Take care Be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

i agree with you all, i have to move on now im never going to see or hear from him again am i,thats what i think now anyway, will i meet someone new anytime soon to help me move on and get him out of my mind? it certainly would help me!

over 11 years ago

Sue, now is not the time for a new romance spend time with yourself, figure out what you want and what you willing to deal with. Get over this guy first before you put someone else feelings on the line. Take care Be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Sue,

As LOvoing said, you need ot take time out from love relationships. You need ot figure out what went wrongm your part in it, theor part in it. What is acceptasble to you what is NOT accpetable etc. Leanr ot be comfortablewith who yu are before even thinking of starting a love relationship.

There are many of us here that can help you with that. It is a process that is necessary tpo have a happy healthy relationship.

Terra Firma