will we commit to eachother?

over 11 years ago

I want to take our relationship to the next level and be more committed to eachother. I know he cares alot for me, thinks about me and such, as he tells me so. But I’m a bit wary since there are alot of women around him, I don’t want to get hurt or heartbroken. I want to tell him how much I really love him, but right now I’m holding back. my question is: this relationship that me and James have started, will it go to the next stage and be more committed?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Marie pettersson, Yes your relationship will go for next stage and there are lot of things which i am seeing right now about it and i am glad to tell you, contact me i am online

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

yes it is going to go to the next stage but you have to start trusting him more there is alot more you should know if you are interested let me know

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Marie,

Things arent going to be easy on this. He has others interested in him and they work against you.PLus he is a bit of a player and has a history of cheating. ets do a reading and see what else I can get for this for you. ONline now to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

hmmm don’t know what to belive now.. I guess time will tell… :)