Developing psychic ability

over 11 years ago

Can you suggest any good books on how to develop your own psychic ability ? i saw a medium a long time ago and thay said i would explore my psychic awareness as i got older,i now feel ready and comfortable to do so .Thanks

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi nicci,

there are many good resorces on this subject

one of my favorites is Amazon because you get to read reviews on what others think of the particular item you are interested in

since you are begining your journey, I urge you to look into the Silva Methood.

you will learn about psychic ability ESP and manifesting

It is very easy to do and I still use it today as well as other techniques I have learn throughout my personal journey.

I will advise you not to stop learning, since you can never know everything there is to know on this subject

and if you continue you will see your gifts grow far beyond what you currently believe possible.

God Bless my dear

over 11 years ago

Another good book, my love, is one by Collins Gem and it is entitled “How to Develop your Psychic Skills” which, again, you should be able to purchase via Amazon.

Good luck with your journey!

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Nicci, I am a proficient psychic tutor and have helped hundreds aquire their own abilities and I can help you too! Call me for more info…

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

if you would like to explore the concept of past lives and past life regreesion, i’d love to recommend “journey of the soul” by Michael Newton. it mat be a little advanced for you so far, but when you feel ready check it out goodluck & God Bless- Eva

“Each soul enters with a mission. We all have a mission to perform.” – Edgar Cayce