? update

over 11 years ago

Does Eddie still have feelings for me and will he contact me soon?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Shannon, i am feeling lot of thing about it just leave me a message with DOB and details contact me to know more i am online

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

Hello Shannon im seeing a lot right now hes very confused right now . i would love too chat with you if you like im online now and im ready too take your call

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

I also feel he is pretty mixed up. He’s not the most easy person to understand and I can explain more if your interested, please call for more info

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shannon, I would be glad to look at this with you in a reading.ONline and available now to help you .

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

I still don’t know what to think anymore but I really appreciate the replys! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

If you want to know just contact me you will understand all and will be happy i am online and ready to help you

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Shannon,

I pulled the Tarot card, the Magician for you

this card is a card of personal power ad you should follow your instincts.

They will point you in the right direction.

this card also indicates that you are something of a risk taker tells you to be flexible

Im getting the feeling that it is pointing you in another direction

twords another person.

If you would like a full Tarot card reading for only $10, chat with me and lets see what we can find out.

Read my reviews and see what others have to say about me.

over 11 years ago

Thanks all. Thanks John Paul! Lol I’m not sure about my instincts they are telling me not to be angry with him. Right now there is not another person I’m intrested in at this moment!

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

your instincts will serve you well if you let them.

you need a bit of clarification with this card and your question…

telling you not to be angry with this man isnt for his benifit it is for yours

as far as somone not being in your life right now… that dosnt mean the card was wrong.

it is pointing you in another direction, tword somone else

in other words, let this guy be and open up to the possibility of a relationship with somone else.

hope this helps

over 11 years ago

Thanks John Paul! This helped tremendously. I’m truely open to a new relationship but I guess I just in disbelief that a person who presented himself the way he did would lie about how he felt about me. I can and will move on but I pray I did nothing to offend him for that was not my intention. Thanks! God blessings!

over 11 years ago
b1803972011's photo

b1803972011

11 posts

Hello shannon I can give dates on your next contact.The energy level however is very strong, Contact me Now! 5 minutes is all I need…

over 11 years ago

B1803972011 the energy is high? What does that mean?

over 11 years ago
b1803972011's photo

b1803972011

11 posts

The engery Im picking up from eddie is high if you would like I can connect with a full reading… I also can give details on a date I am also picking up on!

over 11 years ago

Hi psychics! I really appreciate all your comments and your time. I wanted to give a bit of an update on my situation with Ed I bumped into him this morning! We talked and he shared some concerns he had about what happened between us. It all came down to we both misunderstood each other and communication was lost. He says he still want us to date and start all over. I can’t say I want the same and don’t know if I trust him however I forgive him and choose remain friends until I feel sure he can be trusted. I still like him alot but I am and will date other people until I feel safe in his care relationship wise. Thanks all!

over 11 years ago

Hi John Paul! I would like to know if you you still have the 10$ special offer? There was a few other things I need answers to.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, i would be happy to help shed some light on your questions. feel free to contact me at anytime for a Love reading. many blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago

Thanks Visions3!