stuck in a rut !!!!

over 11 years ago

Can you see happiness ,finacial gains and stability ahead for me, dob 23/04/1975

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Nicci I see alot of great things to come. I can see your a bit sad and tired of waiting, but give me chat and I can share all that I see :)

Mikki

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello nicci i do see a lot of good changes coming your way i would love too have a one on one with you if you like ….hope too here from you soon

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Nicci,

Lets do a session and get some real answers to this. The way to get out of a rut though is to change things up and take action. We can see what actions are best suited to you to make this happen.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

happyness is on its way,but you still have much to overcome contact me and I will explian.

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi Nicci – I have pulled a Rune for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future. I received Hagalaz – This rune tells me: hailstones, crisis and catastrophe, disruption, radical change, destructive elements of nature, severe weather, the uncontrollable, unavoidable unpleasantness, Jungian shadow, psychoanalysis, regression, acceptance of the unalterable and ANGER. The challenges you seem to face are drawing anger to your life. This seems to be a huge wake-up call for you to let go in order to move forward. I’m not what you should let go of – I would have to do a complete reading to know. But, be mindful that something in your life is out of balance. There is a blessing for you pulling this stone – a new way to look at life and a new way to respond to conflict. When you are able to take a new perspective out into the world, surely the you can call Hagalaz your teacher. Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. Pam