tell me pls

over 11 years ago
cocktail's photo

munni (cocktail)

14 posts

does S miss me ? i saw dream of my lover we are apart now he was talking to me in dream . we had not talk from 2 month. does he still love me? what is the meaning of dream ? he was staring at me in dream .he wanted to tell me something but i didnot understand .

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello dear, He is also having visions if you in his dreams, he does want to speak with you. Contact me I am online

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

over 11 years ago

hello, I can give you the meaning of your dream with your ex lover . Contact me on line and I will give you a full reading . many years of reading dreams. You can e,mail me ,. my readings come true . Blessings, sunn10020.10020.fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

Crystal Clear (serenityguide)

10 posts

“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~ Zen proverb

Come Chat to me I can help your first reading is FREE!!!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Munni, I can look at the dream,what it may mean,and also what I see happening in this situation. Contact me now to find out! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

what it means is that yes he does care for you, and you for him. there is no closure, still to many things left unsaid, he feels guilty, doesnt know how to act, or how to say what he needs, but also that you misunderstand his actions at times. if you need any more dream interpretations, or help and guidance feel free to give me a call.