A Sign?

over 11 years ago

Something strange happened today. An old photo I don’t remember seeing before, fell out of an old book I picked up. The photo was of my late Grandmother who committed suicide many years ago. I have many issues in my life at the moment especially over a relationship and am looking for answers. Does anyone think this is a sign of some sort?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

There is deffinitly more going on then you think. Let me know if you want guidance. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

She wants to talk with you and provide you with peace of mind on issues that in your life,, I connect with the unseen if you want to know what she wants i can provide that for you, Chat with me today for a full pass over reading,

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I believe that your grandmother is tryig to let you know that she is with you in spirit.

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Stuart, I get two things … a sounded name which is not very clear to me, but sounds like “ecca” like Becca, or something like this, I hear her calling this name, maybe Emma, nevertheless that is how the sound feels. Next is she is telling you to not go into a certain direction. No she says, Don’t go there. Contact me, darling for any follow up, ok?

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

definitely a sign, something through her, what she did or didnt do within her life is influencing your life now, your energy. you do have a good heart, but a lot of negative situations and people around you, and i do see that you have not been able to have full connection with yourself, which also does not allow you to connect with other people, even friends and family. you need help, and you need to solve this. try meditating with a healing stone, it wont do much but it may help you at least to heal your tired energy to not be so influenced. if you would like more advice, or a reading, or to even contact your grandmother or just cleanse this feel free to give me a call. i’ll send some prayers of white light and clarity, God Bless _Eva