will we get together?

over 11 years ago
mimilala123 didn't upload a photo

mimilala123

11 posts

i met around summer time and his name is Tim. i was wondering if him and i are going to get together in a relationship.

Thanks

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO i would love you too give you some insight on whats going on if you like im on line now!!!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychicsallym didn't upload a photo

sally mcmillen (psychicsallym)

12 posts

Hi i do feel that you would get to gather but its how to make it work that needs to be look into because your having a lack of communications in ever relationship you”ve been in i can explain more if you like to contact me

Sally

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

yes but theres a few steps you must say i feel it is hard for him to open up so your going to need to help him

call me so i can explain Hello my name is psychic erica i have been doing readings for over 15 years very experienced have worked with celebrity’s & politics. i am 99% accurate i have owned shops in boston ma new york city los angles & Malibu, i am new here to bitwine would like to try it out..I can give you strong & real answers on what you need to know i am offering a 10 special unlimited please call now!

over 11 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi – I’d be happy to take a look at this situation for you. I’m running a special presently of $29 for 30 minutes. I offer detailed and specific answers to your questions, and satisfaction guarantee. I will provide you with the truth in a compassionate way, and with some information to help you on your path. Please look at my profile and feedback and if you feel I’m the right psychic for you, you are welcome to stop in for a chat. Xoxo

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet mimilala123,

I will take a deep look into the connections between you and Tim. I will tell you if you will be together or not and if this is something that will be lasting or not. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click my Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello sweetheart, i can help you with anything you need. contact me for more info. :)