is it true???

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

a psychic said my wife aborted the baby?? And we will never meet again?

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I have pulled the Tarot card, Queen of Pentacles for you.

The focus of this card is on hopes, wishes, and asperations. You are also looking for varication or tangible results.

the Queen, in desire, says that you want to establish your center, or place where yoou truly belong, and that you are looking for words or ideas to come to light.

In romance, this card shows that you will meet an unusual, or striking, person. And this person will be just as interested in you as you are in them.

Expect someone to call you that wants your serivice or help.

In the home, you will be preparing for a future event concerning family and a happy trip is in store for you concerning the one you’ve been hoping to see.

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

@johnpaul thanx i didnt really understand?? what do you mean by trip? im allready very confused!

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

enzo, you are lost right now and I can feel your anxitey.

you need to center yoourself and allow what is to be to come to pass.

as far as a trip is concerned, the tarot card is telling you that you will be going out to meet someone.

That could very well be your ex, or even the child that was said to be aborted.

The Tarot, although sometimes talk in ways that are hard to understand, have stood the test of time.

if you allow yourself to let go of your anxitey, the meaning will come to light.

if you would like a detailed reading, I will be available.

You will be in my prayers.

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

@johnpaul thankyou very much yes your 100% i was totaly lost! Until u pulled the card and shed your light on my case! I thankyou once again!...

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

so why isnt she even bothered to communicate with me? Like we use to?