sean

over 11 years ago

I hope you can remember what I have wrote about sean. Some of you saying he loves me. Well since I haven’t gotten a text or a call from him since being transferred. And he knows that I have serious money problems to. Well I ran into an old friend of his named Rodney. I sent sean a message that he sean really didn’t care about me Rodney had wanted my number awhile back but sean would not allow it. And also in the message I asked for his friends number but no response from sean about either message.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Cheryl!! I keep getting you need to stay more focus on your life matters. Instand of allowing this man get into what you want in life!! If you want more insight please contact me.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Cheryl,

I did a one card reading and pulled the Tarot card, the Fool for you.

This card indicates the start of a new phase in life.

the focus here is on faith, hope, trust, and commitment… the possibility of a better tomarrow.

as far as desire goes, you want to be happy and are searching for the thing that will bring you happiness.

but in romance, you will have mixed emotions regarding another, who will want more than you are ready to give or commit.

yorur best course of ction right now is to relese wants cares and worries. I know that this is easier said than done

But dont hang on to an idea out of fear of loss, “Let go and let God” Give it to him and he will bring what you need in your life.