Feelings??

over 11 years ago

I havent had any contact with my guy friend in awhile. Has his feelings changed towards me at all? Is he not interested in us anymore? Has he been thinking of me at all and maybe missing me? I would love to get honest answers and maybe a good reading. If anyone can pick up on this please tell me what you see. Dob 10/2/80; 8/19/80!! Thanks

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO DEAR ,I WOULD LOVE TOO HAVE A ONE ON ONE WITH YOU IF YOU LIKE .. IM FEELING THAT THEIRS A BLOCKAGE THERE WITH HIM .. AND IM FEELING THAT HES STRESSED ABOUT SOME THING ….IM ONLINE NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WE CAN CHAT ,,, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY ….

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

Hi hun, i do feel that he does think about you, and i also feel that there ls some one els on his mind maybe from a past relationship, i would like to talk about this with you in privite if you would like, Im online now, Godbless

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.