why?

over 11 years ago

why arent you supposed to ask multiple psychics things? if you’re really psychic, should you see the same things if i ask them the same question? i just want an answer that isnt something like “you have to trust me” i want an answer that makes sense.

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

that’s is an interesting q, it is surely free will who one chooses to ask, and we tend to feel comfy with one we have a flow with… perhaps thinking about what you want to know and then how to ask the appropriate question may help one to focus on your dilemma…or you can have an astrology answer which requires specific q’s…

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Felicity,

Most readers are going to pick up on the energies, emotions, etc. at the exact time of the reading which is why you will sometimes receive varying opinions. This can EASILY cause confusion. Honestly, it’s in your best interest to find someone that you feel most comfortable with and stick with them. You are drawn to the them for a reason and will usually instantly connect.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

yes bryan, it has been causing me much distress and confusion, but i dont see how much it has to do with me if i am asking about somebody else.. and almost nearly at the exact same time. i just need an answer that isnt just a command to trust them. is it really so bad to question things? i need somebody to be patient with me and explain to me, because ive been having trust issues recently and i WANT to question things.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well thats why theres confusment around you. Because you want to be confused at the moment. You said it yourself in your “wanting” to question things. It is not good for you to seek advice from many differint psychics, especially in the same time frames. Psychics, Will pick up on your emotions, energy Or The person’s energy, emotions that your asking about. People’s mind’s change all the time. I mean think of how many times a day you change your mind about anything. One second a person can want to do something, When the next they suddenly dont “feel” like it anymore. Its the best thing for you to clear up confusment to stay with one or even two people who you do TRUST and do FEEL comftorable with and take there information and use it wisely. Psychic’s are also not 100% accurate. FREE WILL has everything to do with one’s reading changing. And if you dont belive or trust the person that you are going to for advice, why continue to get readings? As well as you should not get a reading on EVERYTHING that goes on into your life. I have noticed that you post alot, about any kind of situation that happens to you. That isnt healthy.

over 11 years ago

..sorry….