Will it improve

over 11 years ago

I have had a relationship with B for some years now.It has got better as the years have gone on,but it seems to have got stagnent as he works a lot.He is due to change back to better shifts.Will it improve our relationship? tw

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I have pulled the Five of Wands card for you.

This card indicates obsticals andcompetition.

He will need to push through the difficult times that are coming with someone he will be working with, as this card aslo indicates greed and opposition.

He is in fo r some difficult times where work is involved.

Your relationship needs to be strong and you will need to be the one to hold it together.

over 11 years ago

Thanks for that Johnpaul.That could well be the case as he is going to be doing more union work.Im sure I can do that for him.

TW

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Angela, I have been asked to tell you to watch out on your feelings and emotions when it comes down the relationship you wanted. There is a chance on him to be talking to you once again. But please beware of your emotions!! If you want any more insight YOU have to message me.

over 11 years ago

Thanks.We have not fallen out,it’s just he is really busy right now.Its all very complicated!

tw