How does M truly feel about me?

over 11 years ago
gam1 didn't upload a photo

gam1

2 posts

This man came into my life almost a year ago… How does he really feel about me? Will he ever want a truly loving relationship with me? or am I kidding myself?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i can help you with that, contact me for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_anthony's photo

anthony (psychic_anthony)

12 posts

i would love to do a love reading with you useing the tarot please join me in my chat blessings

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I drew the Tarot card, the Hierophant reversed.

This card is indicating that the truth is not what it seems nd that you will need to be open to new ideas.

However, do not be parinoid or emagin problems.

Look for good evidance to support your fears.

But beware of cheating.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Gam, It tells me you need to be happy for the things in your life. It asks you to do your PRAYERS to him. In order to receive a blessing coming towards you. If you want anymore insight on this please contact me. I am always open for a chat! Bless you!!