Help! When will I hear from him?

over 11 years ago
coco379 didn't upload a photo

coco379

9 posts

Yesterday, I emailed him to let him know I won’t be able to visit [country, where he lives] in 2 months, and that I hope to finally see him next year (probably in a year). He usually replies to emails right away (at most a few hours). He still hasn’t replied to my email. Did he get my email? Is he disappointed? Does he not care? Will he reply at all? 8-7-67 & 8-17-78. Thanks, I’d appreciate your insights!

over 11 years ago

yes he will reply dear.

just hang in there.

over 11 years ago

coco379

9 posts

Thanks, Catty! =) I know he got my email, but what’s causing him to not reply right away? I’m pretty anxious ‘cause if I don’t hear back from him, that will be it. I’d take it he’s not interested in being touch, and I’m not going to keep trying.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I had looked into your situation using the Tarot and pulled the Tower card face up.

what this card indicates is that long held belifes will be challenged.

In a relationship, it can indicate grief over a broken relationship. trouble will end when you change something in your life.

The tower card advises you to take action.

But as far as him not answering your email, I believe that he will.

You have been on the fence with this relationship and the distance has been posing a problem for you.

over 11 years ago

coco379

9 posts

@JohnPaul, thanks so much for the insightful reply! I’m learning to read the Tarot, and did a 3-card spread on this earlier. I drew the Emperor, the Tower, and Page of Cups. I’m not sure if I interpret it well. The Emperor being powerful, analytical, and having things his way. The Tower represents disappointment in the relationship not going anywhere due to distance /lack of communication?? The Page of Cups indicates a message on its way, which isn’t necesarily positive or what I’m hoping for (The Tower)??? Your thoughts on this? If I may add, I noticed The Tower sitting at number 16. This number popped up in my head a couple of times while wondering “WHEN will he..?” before I did the spread…crossing my fingers, that I’ll hear back from him tomorrow, the 16th…

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

You are right with the Tower card. As far as the Page of Cups, I believe the message on it’s way will be the reply that you are waiting for. the number 16 can mean the 16th., 16 days, or 16 months. I doubt it will be sixteen months since you are waiting on a reply to your email. Im online now if you would like a reading.