the image I had

over 11 years ago

I have been noticing spiritual goings on and recently discussed this with a medium friend. I’ve just had a new image of a nurse. It’s not a modern-day nurse, more 1950’s British nurse. I got it during a moment of complete focus & was not thinking of medical things. What does it mean??

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Angie i think was a sign given you to know that you have also a gift which is a ability to see things in other formats then others. Also this could be coming from your past life. If you want more information please let me know. I am studying the past life and how it works with realty.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Angie, I pulled the King of Wands.

This card indicates a carismatic man over the age of 40 with strong convictions.

Taken together with the image of your nurse, it could mean that this man needs to look into his health and well being.

You do have some gifts that I urge you to develop too. Look into nurturing your psychic ability

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

do you know if you have any relatives who was a nurse in that era?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.