Worried that I'm wasting my time...

over 11 years ago
dysbo didn't upload a photo

dysbo

1 post

I’ve recently lost someone I cared about very deeply from my life. I’ve tried to get back in touch with him several times without success. Am I wasting my time on him? Should I give up on trying to reconnect with him and deal with my more immediate problems with someone else?

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello sweetie i would love to chat with you one on one and give you awnsers to all of your Questions that u have if you would like to know more and chat i am online

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like this person is always going to be apart of your life. What would be a waste of time, is not pursuing this. Because in the long run, you are not going to be happy with someone else. You can have this person back, Contact me for more. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

dysbo, I feel like you just have a lot of fears that you have not yet experience thats what your going though right at the moment. If you want to know more about the issue please let me know.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

dysbo. HELLO im feeling that your worried and scared of losing him forever ... i would love too chat live with you about this if you like im online now ;let me know when your ready .. peace love and light