Will we fall in love?

over 11 years ago

I am a online journalist and I have been thinking about asking this artist that I have a slight crush on to do an interview. Hoping that he even accepts to do the interview. I am cant but wonder if we meet would it be wise to try and a make a move? If I do will he be my new lover? Btw.. I have never done this before and I am hoping to find someone that will give me direct honest answers that has a gifted true ability. If thats you I hope you will answer this question, as I have many more and I cant wait to meet you!

over 11 years ago

That of course I would be willing to pay for provided that this sample question gets a good sample answer…

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sophia, By the way pretty name. I do see you seeking the truth in all you are going though. Also i am getting there is love coming your way. If you want more insight please contact me.

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

It feels like there is going to be a very good connection between you both. now it does feel like he will accept the interview, it just feels like it might not be on the timeline that your thinking about. Now it feels like both of you are going to get along togather really well. And from what i can feel without you giving me the Name and DOB of the person, It feels like there is a potentional realstionship here. The only problem is It does feel like there is someone else “sort of” inside of his life righht now. Contact me if you are TRULY looking for honest answers, i will not sugar coat your life and tell you only what you want to hear. God Bless. I Look forward to helping you soon!